- 21-Mar-2013 to 01-May-2013 (EST)
- Greenknoll Aquatics
- Brookfield, CT, USA
Regional YMCA of Western CT- Greenknoll Day Camp
Aquatic Director/ all other YMCA professional staff
As supervisor of the camp aquatics staff, the site coordinator will ensure that the swim instructors educate the campers in aquatic safety and teaches all levels of swimming with the most up to date techniques.
The site coordinator is responsible for ensuring safety on the pool deck at all times. In addtion to direct service (lifeguarding, instruction, practicing preventative lifeguarding, practicing effective scanning techniques) the site coordinator is responsible for:
- directly supervising camp aquatics staff
- scheduling effective life guard rotations
- supervising the progressive swim lesson program
- allocating secondary duties to the lifegaurds
- scheduling lunch breaks
- overseeing the progress reports for swim lessons
- meeting with the Aquatics Department Professional Staff (Aquatic Director/ Senior Aquatic Director)
- serving as a liason for the camp and aquatics departments
- work with Aquatic Professional Staff for bi-weekly trainings and risk management meetings
American Red Cross: Lifeguarding, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid.
Water Safety Instructor
YMCA: Swim Instructor
- Lifeguards are required to perform skills scenarios as part of the hiring process.
- Must be physically able to perform all rescue procedures up to facility standards at anytime during employment. Continue to maintain good health and fitness.
Must be 21 years of age or older
In addition to filling out the application, interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!